Softball Registration is now Closed
Coaches please note; if you would like to reschedule a game that was cancelled please contact Darrell at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not received a phone call or email from a coach telling you which team your child has been put on please call the Commissioner of the division he/she is in:
- Pee Wee - Allen 306-537-9514
- A Ball - John 306-543-0951
- T Ball - Brett 306-216-2071
- Mites - Darrell 306-536-8231
- Each team will play twice a week
- Possible days of the week will be Monday thru Thursday
- We do not play on the weekends unless a coach reschedules a game that has been rained out.
Make sure all your information is correct before you register. After you have registered your child and paid through PayPal, you will get a confirmation number sent you at the email address that is on the form from Pay Pal. We do not send out confirmation. If you do not get a confirmation number from PayPal, your child is not registered. Please make sure you have the right email address on the form.
Remember we can not run this league without your help as coaches. We are a non-competitive, learning, teaching league. Please consider helping as a coach or assistant coach.
A motion was passed at our AGM in 2018 stating A-Ball and T-Ball will have a maximum of one player to play with on the registration form.
The Calendar will show a tentative start date, practice days, in person registration dates, dates for coaches to pick up equipment, tournament dates etc. Also, there is an Upcoming Events listed.
If you are applying through Kid's Sport. Please make sure to bring a copy of you Kid's Sport Application with you when you come to register.
A Letter from a Coach (pdf)
- AGM meeting coaches to attendJun18
- Tentative date of tournamentJun20
- Tball/Softball TournamentJun21
- Tball/Softball TournamentJun22