T-Ball / Softball
All Tball/Softball Registration is now closed.
2023 T-Ball/Softball Schedules
Ball Diamond Addresses
- McLurg #200 - 125 Payntor Crescent
- Rosemont #156 - Grace and North West Blvd
- Burgess Park - Rink Ave to Burgess and then turn south on Burgess
- Ruth M. Buck #191 - Sherwood Drive and Andrea
- Ruth M. Buck #193 - 6337 7th Ave. N, south side of the school. North of 78 Dempsey Avenue.
- Henry Janzen #196 - 222 Rink Ave.
- St. Jerome #206 - 770 Rink Ave.
- St Bernadette #205 - 727 McIntosh St. N. (Do not park in alley)
- Theresa Stevenson - Fahlman Cres. And Helmer Place (Turn north by Winston Knoll High School)
- ACT Park - 460 Elphinstone Street (west side of Elphinstone) MAP
- Ken Jenkins #197 and #198 - 5382 2nd Avenue North
- St Francis #142, #143, #157, #158, #159, #160 - 45 Mikkelson Drive MAP
Softball / T-Ball Mission Statement
The Association provides a no cut, equal participation T-Ball/ Softball. The basic objective of RNWSA is to provide an opportunity for children to participate in And Enjoy a team sport, to Learn the basic rules and to have fun.
As the objective is to teach the children the basics of softball, coaches are urged to rotate their players so that each player has the chance to play all the infield and outfield positions.
Games will be played from Monday to Thursday. The season will start the first week of May and continues until mid June. There is a windup at the end of the season. Usually held on Friday and Saturday.
Registration forms are available online.
We have one in person registration at the North West Leisure Centre in April where you can register by bringing cash or cheque.
Keep watching the website. Fees are listed on the registration form. A community Association membership must be purchased for $10.00 unless the family already has purchased a current membership. Memberships expire at the end of August of each year.
If a player would like to be placed on a certain team, or would like to play with a friend, please indicate that on the registration form for consideration by the Association.
Each player must have his or her own batting helmet and glove.
If you are applying through Kid's Sport. Please make sure to bring a copy of you Kid's Sport Application with you when you come to register.