November 25, 2020 @ 8:55pm
Due to the announcement today the last class for 2020 will be Thursday November 26th at regularly scheduled time.
Once they announce the next steps in December we will be updating the web site and sending emails with information regarding Classes.
Hope everyone stays safe and healthy over the Christmas season.
This is a reminder of a couple of things for the upcoming sessions of power skating:
- You will receive an email with the COVID questionnaire at 8 pm the night before your session that has to be filled out before 3 pm day of the session.
- If you did not recieve an email, please fill out the COVID-19 Health Checkin form manually. All completed forms will be registered in our database. Unfortunately, we will need one for each session.
- Players must come dressed with skate guards as no parents will be allowed in. The entrance door is on the East side facing McCarthy BLVD. Once in the building, players will remove coats and guards and proceed to the ice surface.
- Once the session is over, players will replace skate guards and coats then exit out the south side of the building into the parking lot. RNWSA will assist if players need assistance.
If you have any questions/issues, please feel free to email/call.
If you're using a Hotmail Email account, please whitelist the rnwsa.ca domain name.
2020 Winter Program
Power Skating 2020-2021
At this time our fall Power Skating program will continue as planned.
Due to the covid -19 pandemic, we have to follow rules of the City of Regina, Saskatchewan Health Authority and Re-open Saskatchewan.
Unfortunately this means we will not be offering a Pee Wee session this year. The other sessions will have reduced times for this year only see below.
- Indoor arenas will have a maximum of 30 people in at any one time
- 25 participants
- 3 instructors
- 2 RNWSA personal
Following are changes and must be followed:
- Due to restrictions there will be no spectators allowed.
- Prior to each session a players questionnaire (located on RNWSA home page) will need to be filled out and submitted by 3:00pm the day of "EACH" session.
- If the questionnaire is not submitted, players will not be allowed access.
- Players will be allowed in 10 minutes prior to start time and must exit 10 minutes after session is complete
- Each player must come dressed with skate guards
- Players will be met at the entrance door and confirm they have filled out questionnaire.
- Players must sanitize hands with supplied sanitizer and proceed to dressing rooms.
- After the session is complete players must exit ice and proceed to dressing room
- Players must exit through exit door.
- After each session the arena will be cleaned by city staff before next session can star
The above guidelines might change through the year if conditions change and new protocols are handed down from City.
Board of Directors
T-Ball / Softball
As we all navigate through these unprecedented times due to the effect of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, our Board of Directors has decided to cancel our 2020 T-Ball/Softball Season. Refunds will be paid out as follows.
1) If you paid with PayPal you will receive a refund to the card you registered with.
2) If you registered in person or via West Zone Board office, a cheque will be mailed to you.
3) If you e transferred, a cheque will be mailed to you.
Hope to see you in 2021!
Board of Directors
If you are applying through Kid's Sport. Please make sure to bring a copy of you Kid's Sport Application with you when you come to register.
A Letter from a Coach (pdf)
- Novice Cancelled due to CovidJan26
- Atom Cancelled due to CovidJan26
- Initiation Cancel;led due to CovidJan28
- Novice Cancelled due to CovidJan28
- Atom Cancelled due to CovidJan28